INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Traditional woman s tonic considered to have a nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system, which may be due to its phytoestrogenic properties.
- Traditionally used in Ayuvedic Medicine as a nutritive aphrodisiac herb.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine during menopause as a tonic herb.
- Shatavari is a traditional Ayurvedic digestive, antispasmodic herb that may help relieve the symptoms of nonspecific dyspepsia.
- Suitable for women of all ages looking for a tonic and libido boost.
- Suitable for menopausal women feeling tired, and/or vaginal dryness.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root 2g
Adults: Take one capsule once daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended during pregnancy.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.