Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is a medicinal mushroom that grows in the temperate regions of the Earth and is known as King of the Medicinal Mushrooms . Used for thousands of years, Chaga is revered for being the most adaptogenic substance on the earth, assisting your body to return to its natural capacity to resist stress. It has been used by shamans and herbalists as the ultimate immune-building tonic that specialises in adapting the body towards a revered level of health.
Benefits may include
- High antioxidant content - ORAC of 50,000
- Sophisticated building of the immune system
- Assist the body to adapt to external and internal stress
- Extremely anti-fungal
- High levels of anti-aging enzyme superoxide dismutase
- Protective of the skin and DNA
- Best food source of melanin
- High nutrient density, containing B-vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals, and enzymes
Other names: Hua Jie Kong Jun, Bai Hua Rong, King of Herbs
About SuperFeast Wild Chaga Powdered Extract:
Our Wild Chaga is harvested from it s natural home in China s Chiang Bai mountains (see our article on Di Tao for why we source our herbs from China). It is a dual-extracted 10:1 powder, that is carefully dried to maintain the active constituents of the herb.